Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Christmas wish list for Nathan 2010

O.k. Well here is my attempt at putting together a list of thing that I believe Nathan would like for this Christmas.

1.Lego Now what kid wouldn't want some very cool Lego Blocks.

2.Mini Men Crayons - Lil Doodlers(tm) - Set of 9 This Esty artist has lots of cool crayon, but I thought these where just too darn cool!

3.The kid need something to use those cool crayons on so why not also get him an easel. There are a couple of table top easels that look very nice.
Constructive Playthings, Table top easel
Kidkraft Tabletop Easel
Rubberwood Tabletop Easel

4.Green Toys
This company has quite a few toys that I think would be geat,
Dump Truck
Fire Truck
Recycling Truck
Tool Set


5.Tegu
I know that I have Lego on the list already but these wooden block are pretty cool too.
Ukoonto
This is another set of cool building block sets.

6.Quadrilla Marble Railway, Twist and Rail
Nathan has something like this at PreSchool and talks about playing with it all the time.

7.Kimmel KidsThey have some interesting stuff for kids to be creative with.
Kimmel Kids at Vitrine

8.Amazon.ca
There are a ton of books on this list.

Well, that is what I have for now. I will be back again, I am sure to add more.

Jera

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home